Monday 16 May 2011

Download Android 2.3.4 (GRJ22) for Nexus S (I9020) – Install Now

Blogger Expert
Download Android 2.3.4 (GRJ22) for Nexus S (I9020) – Install Now
Google officially announced the android 2.3.4 last night and now it is available for download. We have already published the method of making the video calls by using the Nexus S on android 2.3.4. Now simply download the android 2.3.4 from the link given at the end of this post and follow the method we published earlier and start enjoying the video calls on your Nexus S.

Important Note: This version of android 2.3.4 (GRJ22 ) is only for Nexus S (I9020). Owners of other android devices and tablets have to wait for some more days or may be just some more hours.

Download Android 2.3.4 (GRJ22) for Nexus S (I9020)

Keep visiting Telecom IT Updates for latest updates about android 2.3.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Subscribe to RSS Your Email and Join Telecom IT Updates Join me on Facebook Telecom and IT News Follow me on Twitter Find me on Delicious Find me on stumble Find me on Delicious