Friday 20 May 2011

EVO 3G Nitro 9.3

Blogger Expert
Introducing Evo 3G Nitro in Pakistan; “The World’s first & most cutting edge EV-DO Rev.B commercial network”. PTCL is the first operator in the world to commercially launch EV-DO Rev.B products which offer blazing fast speeds of up to 9.3 MBPS.

EVO 3G Nitro is all set to meet the next-generation’s need for ultimate speed & superior performance. It is the next step in Evolution of the Wireless Broadband Revolution!

Whether it is streaming High Definition video or music, conducting a video conference while simultaneously browsing the Internet or uploading multimedia content, in the Nitro Universe everything happens at the speed of light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Subscribe to RSS Your Email and Join Telecom IT Updates Join me on Facebook Telecom and IT News Follow me on Twitter Find me on Delicious Find me on stumble Find me on Delicious